- Both push and pull advertising will continue to work and will show growth once the economy rebounds.
- TV will remain an attractive advertising option.
- Media companies will create synergy for properties across platforms (e.g. watch the TV show, interact with the show on TV or online) and offer integrated sponsorships to advertisers.
- Advertisers will form integrated marketing teams and choose from a broad range of media strategies, sometimes driven by reach, sometimes driven by digitally-enabled targeted engagement approaches.
- Marketers will embrace social media as the integration of advertising, PR, customer care, and research.
- Retail will become increasingly powerful, encouraging more shopper marketing.
- Advertisers will continue to think globally and will become increasingly multi-cultural in the U.S
Nice one Joel. Not sure how true 7 is though.